Friday, 28 December 2012

Last Reads of 2012 Readathon - Scariest Books of 2012

 



Scariest Books 

 (the books that creeped you out or made you scared to fall asleep!)
   I don't remember reading anything really scary this year, (which is probably a good thing!)
I was a little on edge reading 'The Forest of Hands and Teeth', 
The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1) 
and there was one book (which I'm not going to mention) which made me feel so sick I had to stop reading it, (because it was disgusting) but otherwise nothing too scary!
Have you read anything scary this year? 

Update:


Finished: 

  Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3)The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles, #1)Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) The S-Word Shiver Losing It


Reading now:
  
The Selection (The Selection, #1)The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1) I've gone slightly off track from my TBR list! Oops!

6 comments:

  1. I don't do scarey either. Can't wait to read 'the selection' hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about The Forest of Hands and Teeth. That book was creepy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people have suggested that book so me. I like scary books.

    ReplyDelete