Sunday, 30 December 2012

Last Reads of 2012 Readathon - I Can't Believe I Took So Long To Read... (books you wish you read sooner!)

 


I Can't Believe I Took So Long To Read... 

(books you wish you read sooner!) 

The Selection (The Selection, #1) 
loved it - can't wait for the next one!

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)   
Awesome series 


Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1) 
amazing!

Unwind (Unwind, #1) 
nearly didn't read this one at all as the cover is not that pretty. such an amazing book though!

What's on your list? 


Update:


Finished: 

  Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3)The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles, #1)Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) The S-Word Shiver Losing ItThe Selection (The Selection, #1)


Reading now:
  
The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)

7 comments:

  1. Alexa stole my kindle, so I'm going to add Paranormalcy 1 & 2 to my 2013 TBR Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I always imagine you and your daughters playing tug-of-war with your kindle! So glad nobody ever tries to steal mine. I think I might have to kill them otherwise!

      Delete
    2. LOL!! It was worse before the kindle, the girls have ripped a book in half fighting over it. Now we have a laptop and 2 kindles for reading. I keep a pile of books around when they are being used.

      Delete
  2. So you did like Selection. Okay, that does it, I have to get it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an 8 out of 10 until about 75% and then it was an 8.5 out of 10 til the end. I never realised it had gotten such mixed reviews! I had only seen reviews from people who liked it! I was shocked when I saw some of the bad reviews on amazon - i'll admit that there was a slight hiccup when the author put something about people in caste 8 being homeless, and then said something about them having tv's, but that's a minor slip-up to me. I really can't wait for the next one to come out!

      Delete
  3. I loved Selection and Paranormalcy too!Losing it was pretty cool too.I got Demon Lover via NetGalley-How was it?
    And I hear some great stuff about the S word so I'm adding it to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete