Saturday, 22 December 2012

Last Reads of 2012 Readathon - Hottest Love Interests!



Hottest Love Interests

(I'm not 100% sure that that's what todays challenge is, but that's the one I'm going to go with!)

Dreamwalker (Persephone's League of Immortals, #1) 
The book was okay, but boy was the love interest steamy! Team Boone here!
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
2 love interests here, and I totally can't choose between them.

Winter Omens (The Last Year, #2) 
Lucas or Pax? Althea may be able to make a decision, but I can't!
Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)
Kellen, Kellen, Kellen... you're a very naughty boy, but you're totally hot!

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) 
I know it's controversial, but Christian Grey serious floats my boat in this first book. 

Spark (Elemental, #2) 
OMG - Gabriel. That's all I've got to say...

Touch the Dark (Cassandra Palmer, #1)Claimed By Shadow (Cassandra Palmer, #2) 
Sexy vamp? I'm there! Love Mircea!
Knee Deep 
love Luke!

Madly & Wolfhardt (Madly, #2) 
Jackson...♡
Promises (The Syrenka Series, #1)
Team Kain ☺



 Update:


Finished: 
  Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3)The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles, #1)Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) 

Reading now:
 
Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) This is a long one...

3 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH!!! I've said before that Throne of Glass was amazing. I am SO very Team Chaol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mircea and Christian. I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart skipped a beat! I want to read everyone of these books minus the B4R reads.

    ReplyDelete