Sunday, 23 December 2012

Last Reads of 2012 Readathon - Brutalest Cliffhangers!



No! Wait! What? (Brutalest Cliffhangers)

(I'm not 100% sure that that's what todays challenge is, but that's the one I'm going to go with!)


Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3) 
Let's just say that someone has been left imprisoned by the enemy!

Saving Mars (Saving Mars 1) 
Someone may have been left on the wrong planet!


Ever (Ever, #1) 
This was one hell of a cliffhanger! 
Will Ever lose her soul? 

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) 
These are old Cliffhangers, but I read them both this year.
Have to say that the last line of Catching Fire is quite possibly the best last line ever!
(Highlight to read - "Katniss, there is no district twelve.") 
 

 Update:


Finished: 
  Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3)The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles, #1)Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) 

Reading now:
 
Nothing at the moment, not sure what I'm going to read next!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm -- I better check out this challenge situation. But I agree -- that Catching Fire one is pretty good. Also the endings of Pandemonium and Evolution of Mara Dyer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, cliffhangers make me so mad and so excited at the same time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only tme it don't get me is when I have the next book ready to go!

    ReplyDelete