Thursday, 27 December 2012

Last Reads of 2012 - Can We Switch Places?

 



Can We Switch Places? 

(Characters that you'd like to switch places with...)

Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
Keira needs to speak up (so I'll do it for her) and Kellen is hot!


If I Lie 
I know the idea is to keep Carey's secret, but screw that - I'd just tell everyone the truth and let Quinn not be the bad guy for a while.
 I'd also tell her dad to call her Sophie for once, she is NOT her mother.

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) 
Because Ana is just such a mouse! Christian needs someone who can fight back ;)

Madly & Wolfhardt (Madly, #2) 
Have to say that I'd like some alone time with Jackson ;)

Promises (The Syrenka Series, #1) 
Because I'd marry Kain for her.
  
  

Update:


Finished: 
  Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3)The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles, #1)Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) The S-Word

Reading now:
  
The Selection (The Selection, #1)Losing It

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I commented under Alexandria's blog. My bad :D!Sorry ladies but I beat you all to Kain, so back off;-)

    HAHAHAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana is a mouse. But I think I should be her replacement. hehe.

    ReplyDelete