Wednesday, 21 November 2012

34 Days 'til Christmas!!

On my Christmas wishlist today...

Delirium (Delirium, #1)
Ninety-five days, and then I’ll be safe.
I wonder whether the procedure will hurt.
I want to get it over with.
It’s hard to be patient.
It’s hard not to be afraid while I’m still uncured, though so far the deliria hasn’t touched me yet.
Still, I worry.
They say that in the old days, love drove people to madness.
The deadliest of all deadly things: It kills you both when you have it and when you don’t

4 comments:

  1. I read that book and hated it =( I really wanted to like it but it was just so boring. I did a review of it on my blog if you're ever bored enough to read it =)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have this on my kindle but I haven't read it yet, or it may be on my stacks of books to read. I will check out Heather's review first though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wanted to love this one but it was just okay. Kind of boring.

    ReplyDelete