Thursday, 4 October 2012

Today I am Reading...Ashes by Ilsa J Bick


Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1)
No, she thought. No, please, God, I'm not seeing this

Seventeen-year-old Alex is hiking through the wilderness when it happens: an earth-shattering electromagnetic pulse that destroys almost everything.

Survivors are divided between those who have developed a superhuman sense and those who have aquired a taste for human flesh. These flesh-hunters stalk the land: hungry, ruthless and increasingly clever...

Alex meets Tom, a younge army veteran, and Ellie, a lost girl. They will fight together and be torn apart, but Alex must face the most difficult question of all:
In such a vastly changed world, who can you trust?

A srtory of high-wire tension, gut-wrenching twist, and burgeoning love, Ashes will leave you breathless.




 

Totally loving this one!!

 Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1)Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)Brennendes Herz (Ashes, #1)Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1)Cenizas (Ashes Trilogy, #1)

5 comments:

  1. Whoa -- what are all these covers? I like the one you pictured. My book had the old one.

    I read Ashes and enjoyed it too. I'm giving away book two, Shadows, this Freebie Friday, so be sure to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are all the different covers. cool aren't they? I have a copy of shadows from netgalley! So excited to read it! If it's anywhere near as good as ashes though I will be getting hold of a paperback copy!

      Delete
  2. It is Macy. Can you loan to my mom for me if she says it is okay. She said it was as long as it is ya. she said she would email you and ask. she wants the computer back. i stole it when she went to the bathroom. Funny! hear she comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to Lissa but amazon.co.uk don't allow lending yet! I hope they sort it out soon so we can swap! This book was amazing!

      Delete
  3. Over look Macy, she is just full of jokes today. I'll check andsee if the library had it first before we talk loaners. I agree though it does sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete