Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Surprise! Commenter of the month goes to....


I recently got this cool little widget that tracks 'top commenters' on the blog (it's on the left), and I thought I'd do a surprise gift for the person who left the most comments! For September that's the lovely Jennifer Bielman from 'Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance'! Congratulations Jennifer!

You can pick one of these Smashwords books as your prize! Email me with your choice and I will send it along to you ☺  


sarah(dot)elizabeth(dot)bookworm(at)gmail(dot)com


Justice (Deck of Lies, #1) Cover for 'The Tower (Deck of Lies #2)' Cover for 'Enchant (Rae Wilder #3)' Cover for 'Seal Skin' Cover for 'Entangled: Spellbound #1, YA Paranormal Fantasy Romance' Cover for 'Danny Ain't' Cover for 'Princess Electra' Cover for 'Cat Patrol Delta, Episode #1:  Earthfall' Cover for 'BaSatai: Outside In Book # 1'Cover for 'Necklace: Book 1 of Novel Series Sun & Moon'  Cover for 'Fallen Kingdom'  Cover for 'Lady From Day' 
Cover for 'Oddily' Cover for 'Ember' Cover for 'Death's Promise' Cover for 'Magic Born - Book 1 in Novel Series Magic Pair'

If you like to comment on this blog and would like to be notified by email if you win commenter of the month (or maybe even on a random day) leave your commenter name and email in the rafflecopter below ☺   a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, thanks so much. It's all because I love your blog so much. I sent you my choice in an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the widget. And congratulations to Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat little sucker... Don't let Macy see it.... she is going to start her own blog soon. So she will hit you up for a weekly/ monthly spot. She has something cooking. She isn't tell-telling until she has it perfect. Bahahahahah!

    Nice giveaway and congrats to Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jennifer, you will be hard to beat in future months although I agree, I love this blog too. In fact it is my favourite blog (except my own lol! *boast, boast*) Only joking, you do an amazing job Sarah.

    ReplyDelete