Friday, 5 October 2012

Kindle Freebie + Kindle Bargain!

Loads of people have told me how fantastic this book is and I found it free on kindle today! Get a copy now!!
   

Kindle daily deal today - Fracture for only 99p! (UK)
I'm not sure if this offer is similar in the US, but it won't allow me to link to it so I'm guessing that it's probably not the same offer.





Apologies that there have not been many kindle freebie posts recently, my kindle is broken and I'm not going to get a new one til the end of the month :( 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Sorry to hear about your kindle. Amazing how quickly we become lost without our technology. lol Thanks for the heads up on blood debt, got it. You're right, fracture is not free, but it definitely has a cool cover. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that sucks about your kindle. What happened?

    Thanks for the freebie though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kindle never really worked properly from the start. Every time I started downloading a book it would crash, and it got to the point where it was a joke. It also crashes when you're reading and loses where you were up to! It's going back to amazon, but the boyfriend has pre-ordered me a kindle fire so I have that to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete