Saturday, 22 September 2012

My ever expanding wishlist....

So my wishlist continues to grow like I'm feeding it miracle grow or something! These are the books that I've added this week! (Pictures link to Goodreads)

Virtuosity The Fury (The Fury, #1) A Blue So Dark Breathless Blood Song (Blood Series, #2) Breathless Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) Amber House Shackled   Seers Erin Conner Caged (Caged, #1) Mary Mary Quite Contrary (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #5) Sneak Prowl (Prowl Trilogy #1) Entice (Prowl Trilogy #2) Unveil (Prowl Trilogy #3) Enclave (Razorland, #1) Freedom Road Struck (Struck, #1) Hemlock (Hemlock, #1) Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles, #1) Touched (Touched, #1) All These Lives Born in Flames Flutter  Crewel (Crewel World, #1)

Did your wishlist just get longer?
Some of these have such beautiful covers!

5 comments:

  1. Mine is too long!:)
    I have A Blue So Dark, Virtuosity, Stuck and All Those Lives.

    I can't wait for Touched - I read If I Lie few days ago and I can only say that Corrine is amazing writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I 100% agree with you! I read 'if i lie' and loved it too ☺

      Delete
  2. Ooh, there's some gorgeous covers there =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attention Sarah! OMG! I'm such a cover whore and these are amazing. I want to read everyone, based on the covers alone! **~~in casual passing states**~~ "I will be borrowing books from you soon! LoVe Ya SaRah."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic wish list!!! I hope you are able to get them all! <3

    ReplyDelete