Sunday, 9 September 2012

#IndieReadAThon Challenge





Challenge #1
Do a blog post (if you don't have a blog just post it in the comments) of a teaser of one of the books that you read or are reading this weekend!
+3 for blog post (or comment) 
+2 for hot guy picture along with you post
+1 for every comment that you get on your blog post








Saving Mars (Saving Mars 1)
When the food supply of Mars’ human settlement is decimated, seventeen-year-old Jessamyn Jaarda, the best pilot Mars Colonial has ever seen, flies to Earth to raid for food. Earth-Mars relations couldn’t be worse, and her brother is captured during the raid. Breaking rules of secrecy and no contact, Jess finds an ally in Pavel, nephew to a government official, but their friendship only makes more agonizing the choice before her: Save her brother or save her planet?



















Teaser:
'...as she sat aboard the Red Galleon, waiting through the final countdown to launch, Jess had composed an impromptu epitaph:
Here lies Jessamyn Harpreet Jaarda, a damn fine star pilot.'



My Favourite Hot Guys.... 



Please, Please, Please leave a comment! Anything! Every comment I get gives me an entry to win loads of ebooks! 

For Louise ♡  

13 comments:

  1. So my sister has nudged me at 7am to leave a comment! Sarah, you owe me! I will be rumaging through your pile of books for something to borrow now!! and if we're talking about hot guys, where is my picture of Matt Bomer? Please amend this!! He is quite obviously even hotter than the lovely Jensen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teaser. And you don't even know how much I am in love with the Winchesters. Dean is my everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally love dean too! He's just prefect ♡

      Delete
  3. I think I'd choose my brother. I know, I'm a terrible person. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting! I'd probably save my brother too :)

      Delete
  4. The book sounds pretty good! I enjoyed her Rippler series so I'm sure this is just as great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for commenting! I loved the rippler series too ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a pretty interesting read. I'd save my planet of course, but then again I'm in the line of thinking that if the planet isn't saved then they don't have anywhere to go instead of earth so the brother is doomed anyway. That came off rather gloomy...oh well! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone would save their brother! :D sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winchesters and Neal Caffrey, this post is pure hotness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know who the second guy is but I sure do bow to the Winchester brothers! I love how the synopsis talks about saving one's brother and then you've got the pic of two brothers who do anything for each other!
    Two of my favorite TV crushes are both vampires - Damon Salvatore and Angel :-)

    I hope all these comments let you win something awesome!!

    ReplyDelete