Thursday, 6 September 2012

Indie Read-a-Thon!


Indie Read-a-thon

The Indie read-a-thon starts tonight at midnight! Hosted by my pathway to books

Get your indie reads ready!

Books on my To-Read List:
Fairystruck (Songs of Magic, #3)Fairyland (Songs of Magic, #4)The Dregs (The Gloom Trilogy, #3)So Into You (The Jane Austen Academy Series, #2: A Modern Retelling of Sense & Sensibility)Saving Mars (Saving Mars 1)Whispers in Autumn (The Last Year, #1)Winter Omens (The Last Year, #2)Water (Akasha, #1)The Scarlet Dagger (The Red Sector Chronicles, #1)Blood Twist (Erris Coven, # 2)The Super Spies and the Cat Lady KillerThe Promise (The Lady Quill Chronicles, #1)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got some awesome reads!!! Cant wait to hear about them during the challenges! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Water. It was good, rough around the edges but it kept my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWesome list! :) I love me some J.L. Bryan! I have heard that So Into You is a good read also.

    Tabby @Insightful Minds
    Check out my - Indie Read-A-Thon Goals (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. All new ones to me -- I'll have to look into them. Are they different genres - or generally the same?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have a few lined up to read for the weekend.

    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so disappointed I couldn't participate. Darn you, ACT! These look like some amazing books - especially Cecilia Gray (always love a good Jane Austen retelling!) as well as Whispers in Autumn and its sequel :D
    Let me know how those go!

    ReplyDelete