Thursday, 9 August 2012

Today I am Reading... Castles in the Sand (ARC) by Emily Mah Tippetts

Castles in the Sand 
Blurb (from Goodreads):
Madison Lukas knows her place in the world. She’s not pretty, not interesting, and therefore easy to forget.

John Britton is serving his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and has been praying for fifteen years to find the sister he lost in his parents’ divorce. She is beautiful, talented, and makes kindness a fine art.

When John and Madison cross paths, he recognizes her at once, but Madison is certain that he’s got it all wrong. Even if she is his long-lost sister, she can’t possibly be the exceptional, amazing girl he thinks she is, can she?









I am really enjoying this book! If the bulb in my lamp hadn't died last night I think I would have read for even longer! Let me just say that this cover and title don't really remind me of the actual book though! I doubt that from the cover you would get that this is young adult, or that there's a bit of a love triangle going on!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, but then they all move into a sand castle and then it'll make sense. No, just kidding. It's a reference to the lives people have built up on shaky foundations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then it all made sense! Thanks Emily, I am seriously loving this by the way ♡

    ReplyDelete