1. Heven develops a new “supernatural power”. She remarks that it isn’t that exciting of a power. Is this a power you would like to have?
A: Definitely. Knowing what mood someone is in can give away a lot! Especially knowing if someone was lying could prove useful.
2. Which character do you think makes the biggest internal change throughout the course of this book?
A: Probably Heven. She goes through a lot during this book, which will obviously change a person.
3. Who is your favourite character and why?
A: I love Sam, he just does so much to try and help Heven and he loves her so much.
4. When the book ends the reader has an idea of what the next book will involve. Do you think the book ended in the appropriate place?
A: To be honest I was surprised that the book didn’t end after Heven’s car accident and China’s death. This kind of seemed like a finale to me and I expected the book to end after that.
5. Do you have any predictions for the next book in the series, Charade?
A: I’m guessing that Heven and Sam are going to get to Rome somehow but
otherwise I don’t know!
I have really enjoyed this read-along! Join in the FABR LIVE event this saturday the 28th of April for discussions with Cambria Hebert and a giveaway! (It's 8.00pm UK time!)