Friday, 6 April 2012

15% off at The Works

Hi guys, got this link emailed to me today from The Works. If you follow this link you can get 15% off when shopping online. They emailed me it after I had bought some stuff so it's not much use to me, but I got Maggie Stiefvaters wolves of mercy falls books 3 for £5, clockwork angel for £2.99 and Feed for £1.99 though so I am happy!

 

 Happy Shopping!


Hi Sarah,
Thanks for shopping with The Works! We'd love for you to introduce your friends to The Works and here's a discount coupon for you to use.
Simply forward this email or share the link below on your favourite forum, blog or social media site to give your friends 15% off. In appreciation, you'll also get 5% off when they make a purchase.
To activate this coupon, ask your friends to start shopping using the link http://theworks.refr.cc/8R86DR4 and to use the discount* code that's displayed when making their purchase.
*Discount expires on 23 May 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment